Friday, August 27, 2010

Settling Down

Things seem to be settling down digestively speaking. I have to be prepared for off times because that is the nature of my system. I thought that if I changed my lifestyle, everything would change immediately. So there it is; another lesson in patience. I am becoming more comfortable with the idea that I can put out my intentions and take action. The result is not up to me. I just need to watch with patience as it all unfolds. When I practice this, the results are usually quite favorable. When I interfere or try to control, who knows what mess occurs!

Day 16 of the meditation challenge! I am very pleased that I have stuck with this journey. The benefits are tremendous. I am more patient and loving with myself and others. I have been able to detach from some stressful situations with a knowing that they will work out fine. Today's topic was about archetypes and identifying those that resonated with us on the physical, creative, practical and spiritual realms. I am so blessed to have so many people in my life that I admire close up, as well as those from afar that I have been exposed to. Who do you admire? What lessons do you learn from them?
Namaste
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment