Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Namaste...
I am so excited about being a first time Blogger!  I have begun a journey in Aryurvedics that I want to share.
I was recently a first time visitor to Kripalu in Lenox Mass. where I took a workshop entitled Ayurvedic Secrets. Now, I have always had an interest in alternative/complimentary health and have a fair amount of knowlege about herbs, aroma therapy, nutrition, etc. But I always felt that what I knew was taken from many different sources and traditions and not cohesive. Additionally, I was never quite sure how to apply this information to me. I had even done some reading about Ayurveda, but it was very surface information. After completing this workshop, I felt that I had found a system that made so much sense to me. There was a way to answer questions and tailor actions that were specific to me personally. I also learned that many things about me now made perfect sense when looked at through Ayurvedics. This information has also helped me understand the ways of others and be able to be more accepting. Wow, quite a way to begin this adventure. I will be sharing the changes I am making and the results I am seeing over the course of my writings(ramblings). I would love to hear from you, dear reader, about your experiences too!
Many Blessings,
Jan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janis:
    Not sure what this is all about, but happy for you that you have found something that makes sense for you. Good luck.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete