Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just Go Easy!

Some days it is so hard to stay in the Ayurveda zone. I don't get to bed on time, or I don't get to eat the lunch I have prepared, or my dinner occurs too late, or I didn't include all of the "tastes". I really feel the effects of being out of the zone. I am struggling with how to make these habits daily. My gratitude is focusing on the things I have accomplished each day, and that is helping with my perfectionism. So, I am meditating every day. I am using the neti or nasalium every day. I am oil massaging every day. I am so much more conscious of foods and eating patterns every day. ALL of that is a GREAT accomplishment.  I am learning to go easier on myself. So...just for today...be your own best friend. Celebrate your accomplishments...and just go easy!
Namaste
Jan

2 comments:

  1. Developing new habits is so challenging! Congratulations! Personally, I'm doing better at getting out of bed ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I notice that on the weekends it is more of a challenge to get out of bed!

    ReplyDelete