Thursday, August 5, 2010

Living in Bio-Rhythms

I know I can't keep a tune...but does that impact my rhythms??? So Ayurveda says to live in the Bio-Rhythms of nature. Well, I am getting up earlier...so far I have pushed my rising time back to 6:30 A.M. which means I am going to sleep earlier...no more 10:00 TV shows...actually, I have not turned on the TV in the bedroom since returning from Kripalu. Maybe I will actually remove it and be able to see the left side of my bureau!
What else am I doing? I am stretching and meditating every morning. This is lovely...to start the day in a quiet rhythm rather than the usual A.M. rush allows me to be more conscious of my choices. There are so many wonderful guided meditation choices out there. I have been listening to Adele Linsalata, Kirtan Rabbi   (especially the "Shema"), and Deva Premal to name a few. I would love to learn about others that you have enjoyed. Keep the Light shining!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment