Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Joys in life are many. My peacefulness and gratitude have grown in this journey. To know that I can choose grievance or miracle in any moment is such a Blessing.

My morning oil massage with coconut oil has been a Blessing.  I love to watch the oil become liquified as I rub it between my palms readying it for application. As it touches my skin it feels so nuturing and comforting. Much of the dryness that I had been experiencing is gone. And, no, I do not smell like a tropical coconut all day long. At first I did this very quickly. Now I spend more time in the application being more conscious and connected with the benefits. Its almost like an extension of my daily meditation.
How do you take care of yourself?

I wish you Self Care and many Joys!
Namaste
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment